That nifty little four-star logo

the2ofus

Congratulations on your new status. :)

You can copy and paste mine, below, or you can go to HAL site and you will find it on page describing Mariner star program.

After you have the logo, go to User CP (top left of banner tabs on this pagae) and edit your signature.

I reached four-star status on our Alaska cruisetour this past August. I had a three-star in my signature before but don't remember where I found it. Have done a search on this board but can't find the info. Can someone help?
Wherever you want the symbol to appear in your signature type or copy/paste in the following string omitting the $ signs which I have added to keep it from appearing as a symbol here:

[img$]http://www.hollandamerica.com/images/4starMariner.gif[/img$]

Thank you Sail7Seas and jtl513. It worked!

That new star status and a whole bunch of $ will get me another coffee on a HAL ship. But that's what it is all about right? Also, I notice that it might get me into a faster embarkation line too, and that is a good thing. Free laundry and tender priority is nice too.

That new star status and a whole bunch of $ will get me another coffee on a HAL ship. But that's what it is all about right? Also, I notice that it might get me into a faster embarkation line too, and that is a good thing. Free laundry and tender priority is nice too.

But the coffee will be half price and the laundry free!:D

Congrats!

Dan

You're looking good in Four Stars. :)

Dan and Barbara, would love to enjoy a HAL coffee again with you. Where to next?

Hi Jane,

Ms Zaandam, 22 days, Kobe to Vancouver, April 15, 2012. Trying to talk some of the Seattle folks from the Prinsendam cruise into joining us. We plan to arrive in Kyoto five days pre cruise for touring. Please join us!

We've considered the Circle Australia cruise but price, another long flight to Sydney, and being away at Thanksgiving has eliminated it.

Dan & Barb

Archived