check in

maggiecharm

Hi everyone, We have booked our first cruise with P&O on the Ventura 30th 12 to the caribbean, previously cruises with RCCL and I was wondering about the check in can I do this on line or do I have to do this at the port can,t wait thanks for any replies :D

I take it you are talking about booking in on-line for the flight? If your flight is included in the package then the answer is no I'm afraid. You have to visit the airlines desk and check in as it is a charter flight.

Obviously if you are flying scheduled airline then yes you can.

In regards to arrival in Barbados you will be taken to the quay and be booked in very quickly. (Each coach is called forward) and this way you remain in the air-conditioned bus until it's your turn. I hope this answers your question?

I forgot to mention that if you gave an e-mail address when booking you will receive notification from P&O that your E-Tickets are available to download and print off. This is normally about 6 weeks before the cruise.

You'll be able to get these and all the other stuff you need from the Cruise Personaliser section of the P&O site: https://secure.pocruises.com/cp/index.asp?pageID=4&ABTA=V8764&brandCode=PO

Archived