Pacific Coast Wine cruise

beebee

Thanks for quick follow up, Could anyone recommend a private limo service from San Francisco to Napa Valley (5 to 7 hrs). Thanks

We have used Beau Wine Tours twice - the first was on a land vacation and the second on a Celebrity Milleneum Wine Cruise. We went to Napa the first time and Sonoma from the ship but you can do Napa from the ship as well. I HIGHLY recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
We just booked yesterday on the Century's 9-26-13 Vancouver to San Diego wine cruise. We have one full day in SF and so a wine private tour might work there easily. Will check out these suggestions. On this one, the 2 day stay is in Seattle.

Sounds like a lovely itinerary...look forward to reading the reviews when these 2012 ones return.

Hi DiamondDiva! We already have a roll call started for the 9/26 Century wine tour. Come over and say hi when you get the chance.

Linda

I was on Century in May from San Diego up to Vancouver. It was a

repositioning and we stopped in San Francisco for 2 days:D

There are many tour choices (too many;)). Astoria, Oregon is a beautiful

seaside town too. I went on a seafood/wine excursion there and it

was a lot of fun.:)

We were on this sailing with Lois - Fantastic cruise and want to do it again.

San Francisco was great. We enjoyed the night tour offered by the ship, also the Muir Woods tour. Fisherman's Wharf was a short distance from where we docked. The crew on the Century was great, and went out of their way to please. If you haven't been, don't miss Buchart Gardens in Victoria.

We got lucky and had the camera with us when the Captain announced "Whales off the Starboard bow.

IMG_1215.jpg.59f866911ddd5d6cb5ef7c853ebb7f6c.jpg

• 1 month later...

Many thanks for your review as we have decided to book Best Bay Area Tours with Millenium stop over on Sept 19th. We hope we have some Cruise Critic members join us as this is an excellent value at 95.00 for a 8:30 to 5:30 tour of both Napa and Sonoma along with stop at Golden Gate!

• 7 months later...

I posted a message on celebrity but no answers. I read a few of the postings under this board and it appears I finally got the correct place.

We sail on a repositoning wine cruise the end of April. We are in Santa Barbara on Sunday and arrive in Monterrey on Monday, etc....

We like to do the excursions on our own. We have been to most of the cities, but also like to visit wineries.

We end our tour in Vancouver.

Please send me any suggestions for tour companies in these cities.

thanks,

janines

I posted a message on celebrity but no answers. I read a few of the postings under this board and it appears I finally got the correct place.

We sail on a repositoning wine cruise the end of April. We are in Santa Barbara on Sunday and arrive in Monterrey on Monday, etc....

We like to do the excursions on our own. We have been to most of the cities, but also like to visit wineries.

We end our tour in Vancouver.

Please send me any suggestions for tour companies in these cities.

thanks,

janines

The best place to post this is on your Roll Call for your cruise and on the Ports of Call board.

Good luck.

Archived