Oosterdam - 12/10 Hawaii voyage

hybrn8

Has anyone holding a guarantee been assigned a cabin yet? Over on the Roll Call board, it appears so folks have been offered 'upsells' but not sure if they are 'guarantee' or specific cabin pax.

We always do guarantees close to sailings and sometimes we get cabin assignments in a few days and other times, it takes awhile.

Thank you.

Has anyone holding a guarantee been assigned a cabin yet? Over on the Roll Call board, it appears so folks have been offered 'upsells' but not sure if they are 'guarantee' or specific cabin pax.

We always do guarantees close to sailings and sometimes we get cabin assignments in a few days and other times, it takes awhile.

Thank you.

I was told by my TA they do the up sells first--so they see what frees up to assign to guarantee passengers.

BG

I was told by my TA they do the up sells first--so they see what frees up to assign to guarantee passengers.

BG

That's true, our cruise that leaves next Sunday was still doing up sells and cabin assignments for GTY this past week. They had too many SS GTY sold and were offering SS full pays SA up sells for $150pp, one of the couples going with us got that up sell Thursday from their SS to the SA located next to their SS cabin on the 7th deck.:)

TD

We recently were offered a upgrade from ss to sb for 299 per person we said no since it just seemed to much but two weeks later they said 199 for ss to sa and we gave in. $398 increase wasn't to bad since our total with taxes bill for 1 week is $2526 in sa... excited only 7 days away.

Cheers,

Arthur

Ladylala...were you in an SZ guarantee without an assigned cabin when you were offered the upsell? if so, guess that means we aren't going to get an upsell offer but nevermind!

Yes We were SZ gty and had not been assigned a cabin yet. You may get upsell offer, may depend on how many they can get to bite. You could also have your TA call and ask if there are any upsell offers for your category

Archived