ROLL CALL: GRANDEUR of the Seas 9/2/05

AdamOfCanaveral

Hi Adam and Bob;

Phil, our Travel Agent who set up dinner reservations for all of us is thinking about coming on this sailing. I am pushing him it the right direction. That would mean a table for ten. He would either bring his partner or an old college friend. Hope even more Family finds their way onto this sailing.

Adam,

Have you heard from "WashDCGuys" since last month? I have been trying to get in touch with them but no reponse after the last e-mail I received. Wish we were going on your cruise now. Sounds like you guys are gonna raise some hell-. :D

Adam,

Have you heard from "WashDCGuys" since last month? I have been trying to get in touch with them but no reponse after the last e-mail I received. Wish we were going on your cruise now. Sounds like you guys are gonna raise some hell-. :D

Hi Kenny -

We have been in touch with the "WashDCGuys". Their names are Larry and Joe and they are really nice guys. They've been to our place for a little dinner party we had with some other cruising couples and they joined us for our birthday celebration dinner. We had a great time.

I'm sure they will be posting again soon. Probably just busy right now. I'm sure you will enjoy their company on the cruise. We wish they were going to be on our cruise.

Our Meet and Mingle Party has been scheduled -

09/03/2005 01:30:00 PM, Viking Crown Lounge

I saw a clever idea on another thread that someone said they did at their Meet and Mingle. Everyone brought a bunch of picture postcards of their hometown or state and put their email and postal addresses on them. Then everyone exchanged them at the M & M. Sounds like a great way to exchange our information. I think we will plan to bring some postcards. Anyone else want to participate?

Hi All,

I found a ONE DAY PRICE REDUCTION on our cruise! Oceanview cabins are listed at $799 (down from $899), Balcony Cabins at $899 (down from $1299), and Suites at $1299/person (down from $1599), double occupancy on Vacationstogodotcom, but check with Phil C. to see if he can get the same rate. If you're already booked on the ship, check with your travel agent to see if you can get your cabin rates reduced or cabin upgraded.

If you haven't booked yet, at these prices, TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK this 9 day cruise, that only requires taking 4 days off work (two weekends, and a holiday, with 4 work days in between)! We already have about 10 LGBT folks booked and sitting together at dinner. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone onboard!

Brian

Hi All,

I found a ONE DAY PRICE REDUCTION on our cruise! Oceanview cabins are listed at $799 (down from $899), Balcony Cabins at $899 (down from $1299), and Suites at $1299/person (down from $1599), double occupancy on Vacationstogodotcom, but check with Phil C. to see if he can get the same rate. If you're already booked on the ship, check with your travel agent to see if you can get your cabin rates reduced or cabin upgraded.

If you haven't booked yet, at these prices, TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK this 9 day cruise, that only requires taking 4 days off work (two weekends, and a holiday, with 4 work days in between)! We already have about 10 LGBT folks booked and sitting together at dinner. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone onboard!

Brian

Brian - It looks like they are really trying hard to fill the ship. I would love to know how many passengers are currently booked.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived