Long overdue LIBERTY review by a solo fashionista

lara_lox

Hi Lara,

Like the other posters have said great review and thanks for sharing. Hopefully, it will encourage more solos and esp woment to take the plunge and know that they can have a fun time.

Will have to check on the NCL boards next year to hear how your trip to the Canaries goes, Enjoy !!

Edited by swcruise

Wow, thanks everyone, I'm really glad you all enjoyed it :) I'm getting excited for my NCL cruise now, can't wait.

And to all the fashionistas - I'm busy planning those outfits with a vengance and I will be sure to come back and post about my freestyle experience :D

Loved your review, thank you so much for sharing. We're sailing the Liberty in March, can't wait! Your review was very helpful, and you looked fabulous each night! You've got me shopping for new clothes, lol.

Happy sailing!:)

• 3 years later...

Something prompted me to re-read this first ever cruise review I did. Several years and a number of cruises down the line, I'd forgotten a lot of this and how I found my first solo experience, but that's what I love about writing these - it brings everything flooding back! Who knew back then how cruising would change my life...