Orlando help

waterbugohio

Can anyone on here give me some shuttle help in Orlando?

Need to figure out the cheapest way to get from hotel in Kissimmee to the Orlando airport.

Just wish there was a "Orlando/Disney forum" that was a good and active as cruise critic.

We have had TravelLynx Shuttle Service recommended to us. This is who we will use. http://www.travelynx.net/

Also, here is a Disney Site that we often use. It has really good information. http://allears.net/index.html

Good Luck and have a great cruise. :)

Need to figure out the cheapest way to get from hotel in Kissimmee to the Orlando airport.

Just wish there was a "Orlando/Disney forum" that was a good and active as cruise critic.

Hi, try http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php it's a UK based site but you will find lot's of good info about Orlando/Disney on there :D

Sue

Here's a list of other MCO-PC transportaiton options:

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

Executive VIP Limo 321-505-0009

Beachline transportation. 321-453-9660

Sunrise Florida Transportation 1-866-709-8769

Good luck! :)

The cheapest way I know of is the bus. For $2/person!

Here's a link to the bus web site. Type your motel address in the Street address on Plan My Trip box and MCO Inter-terminal Monorail - Airside 1, Orlando, FL 32827, USA in Destination address. Hit the Get Directions button and your set. It even shows you where you walk from your motel to the bus stop, the bus number, and the transfer stop and new bus number. You even get a map of your route too. Suitable for printing as a souvenir.

Sit back and enjoy a 2 hour city tour to the airport.

OK thanks for all the suggestions.

I checked the bus schedule and the time frame to allow is just crazy.

Also checked a one day car rental which is over $100 for the day.

Guess I will just have to pay the price for a shuttle or taxi to the airport. Will check those sites you recommended Johnindc

I go on the Disboards.com for my Disney fix LOL

There is an orlando board and a transportation board. You can get a great amount of info there.

Good Luck :)

Thanks for the info. Will check out that board. Still not finding anything cheaper than $50 to get my boys from hotel to airport

If your hotel offers free shuttle service to Disney, take the shuttle there and then take Mears (you need to reserve in advance) from there to the airport--two adults one way is either $42 or $54 depending on where your hotel is.

It would help if you mentioned which hotel--Kissimmee is a pretty spread out area.

Archived