Concierge Room Service

Bobed1927

I was in a concierge cabin some years ago and seem to recall that they had a small galley and that the room steward was able to bring coffee from there. Do I remember correctly?

Coffee may be ordered through Room Service which may, or may not, be delivered by your Room Steward...

I'm not aware that there are galleys for Steward use anywhere on the ship for any class of stateroom...

I was in a concierge cabin some years ago and seem to recall that they had a small galley and that the room steward was able to bring coffee from there. Do I remember correctly?

Having been in concierge the last four times the room service has always come from room service steward not the room steward. Having room service three or four times a cruise I don't remember having the same room service steward more than once. The butler has brought room service in the suites.

On our recent cruise on the Millie, when we ordered breakfast by filling out the card you hang on your door the night before it was served by a room service attendant. One morning we called to order room service, that day it was brought by our room steward.

Archived