Formal Nights on 15 Nt E/B Panama

cruisingdelt

We are on the 4/10 San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale Panama Canal cruise. I am guessing that the first formal night is the second night at sea and the last is the next to last night at sea. How are my guesses and any clue regarding the other formal night. Thanks!

You are probably right in the context of the scheduling of the first and last Formal Nights...

Yours is a new itinerary [it had been fourteen days with some different ports]; look for a Sea Day toward the middle of the cruise [or if there are none, an early port day toward the middle of the cruise] to make an educated guess as to scheduling of the third...

We are on the 4/10 San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale Panama Canal cruise. I am guessing that the first formal night is the second night at sea and the last is the next to last night at sea. How are my guesses and any clue regarding the other formal night. Thanks!

Probably me misinterpreting what you said but do you mean day 2 of the cruise or the 2nd day at sea of the cruise. I would guess it would be day 2 and day 14. The other one is anyones guess...

Probably me misinterpreting what you said but do you mean day 2 of the cruise or the 2nd day at sea of the cruise. I would guess it would be day 2 and day 14. The other one is anyones guess...

You are interpreting me correct. I did mean day 2 and the next to last day. But the mystery of the mid cruise formal night remains:confused:

Archived