Best deck for balcony cabins Oceana

Chelseagirls

Because of the way Oceana was constructed, with the balconies built in the structure of the ship, not sure that any of the balconies are all that great. This photo might give you an idea.

We had a cabin on B deck a few months ago and the balcony was very narrow - just enough room for a couple of chairs. Our next cruise is also on Oceana, this time on C deck and the balcony is just as narrow but even shorter, so based on that if I had the choice I'd go for B deck over C but not much difference.

0000OC-Balcony-1_jpg.jpg.e2b0776af5e6025b79b9f21c3e923c10.jpg

Thanks for that, doesnt seem to be much in it. As you've been on the ship before and are going again can I ignore the bad reviews some people have given. This happened last year on Ventura, I read the reviews on my return and wondered if some of them had been on the same ship as me. How could you complain about food on any P&O ship!

Chleseagirl, I'll be honest, we do prefer the newer ships like Azura /Ventura but we liked most things about Oceana and had a great cruise. The food was really good, the entertainment was fun and we met some lovely people. Our main complaint was that our cabin and balcony were smaller than we'd had on any other cruise and the cabin furniture and fittings definitely needed a bit of a make-over. It doesn't seem to bother some people but we like relaxing in our cabin and on the balcony, so we really noticed it. I think after being on Ventura you'll find the cabin particularly small but sure you'll have a great time anyway.

Archived