Upgraded Latitude Levels?

cassie55

I got credit for the cruises I took that they couldn't find before thats about it.

Did you find a list of your cruises? If so, how did you find it?

I checked ours -

DH and I went from Silver to Gold (I need one cruise, he needed 2 before)

Three DS's went from Bronze to Silver with (3) - 7 days cruises each.

We all cruised in 2011.

Other DS is still Bronze with (2) - 7 day cruises. (Last one in 2009)

Interesting thread, and one I'll keep checking back on.

I started this year as a Nothing with NCL (taking my very first in late February), and will be completing #s 5 and 6 in a few days. I can in no way compare with those of you Vikings who've been sailing NCL for years, but I'd like to think I've been pretty dang loyal in 2011. :D

Interesting thread, and one I'll keep checking back on.

I started this year as a Nothing with NCL (taking my very first in late February), and will be completing #s 5 and 6 in a few days. I can in no way compare with those of you Vikings who've been sailing NCL for years, but I'd like to think I've been pretty dang loyal in 2011. :D

I agree!! You have been loyal!!

I just checked my account :)

My DH and I had just reached Silver after our last sailing....but they have us now listed as Gold.

We have 5 NCL cruises (total of 48 days)

Now, I'm curious to see what it will take to get to platinum.

I've logged into My NCL and it shows that both my husband and I are platinum level.

We've taken 11 cruises and so should be (and have been) gold.

Has anyone else been 'upgraded' like this? Is it an error that's likely to be corrected?

We had been upgraded to Silver last year after our fifth cruise.

Now when I logged into My Account at NCL.com I find that I'm Platinum!

If NCL is now counting days rather than cruises, that level could be accurate since three of our 7 cruises were long ones so we have more than 68 days total.

We've never been in a suite, not even a balcony. Most of our cabins were the cheapest OV or sometimes inside.

I hope the level is correct since I love the Platinum perks and would welcome them on our next NCL cruise.

I just checked my account as well. I'd hit silver after our cruise last month (our 5th), but NCL's web site says I'm Gold! (The five cruises were for a total of 40 days, one of the cruises was in a suite.)

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out! :)

I have managed to Log On and my Latitudes level is right but I went to make a payment and there is no where to do it. I watched the "how to" video and the Pay button is not where it is supposed to be. Now I know I owe you money NCL, please don't tell me I must phone you every time I want to make a payment.

Also you have done all of this upgrading and we still cant see what we have ordered through Bon Voyage Gifts.

Don't know where we'll go from here -- been Platinum for quite some time. DH got an e-mail sayinghe had multiple latitudes #s that have been merged to one. But now he can't log on...:cool: and I can.

Same story here, too. DH got an email but he can't log on, but I can. We've been Platinum for a while.

With all these upgrades, how many passengers will book to get their OBC?

No question suite passengers diserve the same or more perks then Platinum.

The way I read the gold latitude benefits, you have most if you are in a suite. You get the extra cocktail party, the priority tendering and dinner reservations and disembarkation... so if you travel in a suite, what is the benefit of Gold level???

The way I read the gold latitude benefits, you have most if you are in a suite. You get the extra cocktail party, the priority tendering and dinner reservations and disembarkation... so if you travel in a suite, what is the benefit of Gold level???

I was referring to Platinum. A free dinner for two with wine at the bistro and the free laundry bag.

Not really...the benefits are better in a suite...The suite cocktail party is a different party than the silver/gold/platinum cocktail party. The suite disembarkation is different than the priority disembarkation as latitudes member. If you travel in a suite as a gold member...you get the best of both. I hope this is helpful...

coka

Archived