We Need a Glory Christmas Ornament-Any Suggestions on How to Get One?

We have decided to collect a Christmas ornament from every ship we've been on. We got one this summer on the Freedom and we're about to go back on the Legend for the 3rd time on our first Christmas cruise and will get one of those then.

The only one we'd be missing at this point is one from the Glory and we have no plans to sail her anytime again soon :(

Any suggestions on the best way to get one? I wish Carnival would sell stuff like that online. I have looked previously on eBay and didn't see any...so that's not an option either.

I'm sailing on Glory Dec 4th....Woo-Hoo!

If you haven't found one by then, I'll be more than happy to pick something up for you & send it to you.

Lucky you!! She's a great ship (will always have a special place in our heart because that was our first cruise).

That would be awesome if you could grab one and send it. Let me know the best way to work out the details. If you want to email me about it, my email address is clarinetplayer76@comcast.net

If you need something like that when we sail the Legend on the 18th, we be glad to make an exchange!

Gotta love Cruise Critic :D

Thanks!

Stacy

Archived