How long has ES response been taking?

BluexMoon

Submitted mine on the 17th...got it approved today. But it was for $50 and I only got $35 of it because the taxes and fees portion went up $15. I smell a rat:mad: Check your cabin confirmation when you get it back and compare the taxes and fees to your original amount...wonder if everyone's went up:rolleyes:

This is a duplicate post from another thread. But its easier than retyping...lol :cool:

So, today was day 14 for me. I got an email notification on my phone from Carnival. I opened it up, it was a cabin confirmation with no info on $. So I ran to my computer. When I opened my computer I noticed the price had dropped another $100 since last night (cruise pricing is my home page!) So, here Im thinking, "Great, I have to submit another ES request and wait 2 weeks for it. Then I open my billing, and guess what, not only did Carnival credit me for what I asked, they also credited me for the extra price drop from last night!:D

Reporting back in. Hope this helps:

I got my OBC request confirmation from Carnival on 11/18 and my new booking confirmation with OBC applied is dated 12/2. So, taking out weekends and Thanksgiving holidays...I got my OBC within the 10 days.

Of interest...my fare had gone down an additional $10 and I submitted that separate request on 11/29. BOTH were applied at the same time (2 separate booking confirmations; the 2nd $10 less than the 1st) so I guess they are picking up steam in that department. I hope so for those who have a cruise staring them in the face!

Now...for the sad part. :(

I had it in my mind that fareviewer was "total" for passengers so expected a lot more than I got...but, I am so happy to get the $80 I DID get that It's all good! I'd been told when I booked that the 8J category never went down as they sold out too quick...so it was a wonderful perk to get anything!

Thanks Carnival...I knew you'd get her done. I should have been more patient!:rolleyes:

as per the brand ambassador:

"They are still behind on the early saver thing and are currently working on November 23rd. There was a system error for which I apologize but it has put them behind, they will catch up but please allow them a dollop of patience. Sorry for the delay, I know it's frustrating"

Archived