Hotel help needed

abhb

Does anyone know what the name of the 3 star mystery hotel is on LMT? It sounds pretty good for 1 night. Some posted how to find out what the name of it is but it didn't work for me:mad:

It would be helpful if you tell us what city.

Fort Lauderdale. I need something with food within close walking distant. I have problems walking more than a few blocks due to achillis tendon surgery and a bad knee. We have stayed on Stirling and liked it. Just want something close to port. We don't land until 6:10 pm.

Does anyone know what the name of the 3 star mystery hotel is on LMT? It sounds pretty good for 1 night. Some posted how to find out what the name of it is but it didn't work for me:mad:

Hi,

start your booking of the hotel that you are interested in, add the rental of the car, continue, now you have a package price so they ( LMT)can show you the name of the hotel. ...... than if you do not want the car cancel it and continue with the booking just of the hotel ..... if that is what you want.

it seems to me that the hotel is : Hilton at 1870 Griffin Rd

no stores near there, a couple of restaurants but not a good area to walk around

Hi royalcruz,

I was hoping that you will see the OP's question.

I have read many of your posts and all the helpful answers - thank you, I learned from some of your posts about the hotel that I booked ( Fairfield Inn).

Royalcruz I do appreciate your presence on this board.

Hi royalcruz,

I was hoping that you will see the OP's question.

I have read many of your posts and all the helpful answers - thank you, I learned from some of your posts about the hotel that I booked ( Fairfield Inn).

Royalcruz I do appreciate your presence on this board.

You are very welcome! Even with the help that I give it must be so confusing to understand where everything is here. Thank you for your appreciation!

You are very welcome! Even with the help that I give it must be so confusing to understand where everything is here. Thank you for your appreciation!

I too want to thank you for all your wonderful help. Now, I have a concern maybe you can help me with...I booked through LMT for one night precruise at the Roadway Inn:(. When it was offered to me over the phone at such a great price, I went to trip advisor and read the reviews, they all sounded good, like even though it was old , it was nice & clean and had the transportation we needed (airport/cruise port). Now, I am worried that I am going to be gravely disappointed. I have not seen any post on CC regarding this motel. Do you know anything about it?

I too want to thank you for all your wonderful help. Now, I have a concern maybe you can help me with...I booked through LMT for one night precruise at the Roadway Inn:(. When it was offered to me over the phone at such a great price, I went to trip advisor and read the reviews, they all sounded good, like even though it was old , it was nice & clean and had the transportation we needed (airport/cruise port). Now, I am worried that I am going to be gravely disappointed. I have not seen any post on CC regarding this motel. Do you know anything about it?

Perhaps you aren't seeing anything because you are spelling it incorrectly...try searching this board under "Rodeway Inn". It has had very mixed reviews here. If the recent reviews on tirpadvisor are good maybe it has gotten better. It should be fine for one night but there is nowhere to go from there without a car, so just relax at the hotel. They offer lunch and dinner at their sports bar.

Archived