December Diamond Celebration 2011

Aprille

I apologize if this has been discussed to death but I haven't been on the boards in a while and doing a search this was the closest I could find to any information on the December Diamond Celebration for this year and it's from August:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30184507&postcount=7

Once again we will celebrate our Diamond, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members across our entire fleet of 22 ships during the month of December. During December, we will be recognizing our Diamond, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members. No matter if you're booked now or in the future, you will receive the same recognition and pampering by the entire Royal Caribbean® Crew. In addition, you will receive double points for your sailing (triple points if sailing in a suite), special commemorative gifts and exclusive events. If you are a Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle Club member, now is the perfect time to reserve a cruise vacation for December. Below you can find a wide variety of our December sailings. We look forward to welcoming you back on board.

TERMS & CONDITIONS * December Celebration events are held during the month of December 2011 and are limited to the Diamond level or higher Crown & Anchor member named on this invitation. Double and Triple Crown & Anchor Cruise Points Offer is applicable to all sailings departing Nov. 26 - Dec. 31, 2011, except for Liberty of the Seas and Jewel of the Seas sailings departing on Nov. 26, 2011. Triple cruise points awarded for booking in a suite category and double cruise points for all other stateroom categories. Cruise points awarded after completion of sailing. Booking must contain the member's Crown & Anchor membership number to qualify member for the events and points offer. Events and other rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable.

I see nothing on RCCL's website either so I'm guessing it's a no-go for this year which is a bummer since we're doing a back-to-back.

Here is the email that we received in August.........It isn't published on the RCI website. But what you quoted is the most current information there is.

Once again we will celebrate our Diamond, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members across our entire fleet of 22 ships during the month of December. During

December, we will be recognizing our Diamond, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members. No matter if you're booked now or in the future, you will receive the same recognition and pampering by the entire Royal Caribbean® Crew. In addition, you will receive double points for your sailing (triple points if sailing in a suite), special commemorative gifts and exclusive events. If you are a Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle Club member, now is the perfect time to reserve a cruise vacation for December. Below you can find a wide variety of our December sailings. We look forward to welcoming you back on board.

TERMS & CONDITIONS * December Celebration events are held during the month of December 2011 and are limited to the Diamond level or higher Crown & Anchor member named on this invitation. Double and Triple Crown & Anchor Cruise Points Offer is applicable to all sailings departing Nov. 26 - Dec. 31, 2011, except for Liberty of the Seas and Jewel of the Seas sailings departing on Nov. 26, 2011. Triple cruise points awarded for booking in a suite category and double cruise points for all other stateroom categories. Cruise points awarded after completion of sailing. Booking must contain the member's Crown & Anchor membership number to qualify member for the events and points offer. Events and other rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable.

Triple points! Ain't that sweet?! I was just happy with the back-to-back and awesome upgrade on the first leg of the cruise. Now I'm turning cartwheels. LOL!

Triple points for a JS or higher. Other staterooms get double points.

The information doesn't seem as visible this year but it's hiding in there. I guess we'll start finding out soon what the "goodies" are besides the double points. I do enjoy using my metal water bottle from last year at work.

I can't wait for the refrigerator magnet !! Oh, and triple points for the Junior Suite. :) Gotta love December.

I find it when I log in to the Royal Caribbean website and go over to the Crown & Anchor tab. The home page in the C & A section or "news & More" will show it. Its not out there like it was in the past. I never even got an invitation in the mail or an email.

Its there, you need to be logged in for your crown and anchor info. After logging in go to Crown and Anchor, then Special Offers, then click on the link that says December Celebration. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?promoCode=130893

Sorry, I see someone else mentioned it was in the C&A area.

Mike

Archived