Allure question

Morning all!

How far in advance do specialty dining and spa reservations open up on the website? Thanks for the help, Jim

Don't know about spa...but I have seen specialty dining open as far as 6 months out. There appears to be no exact set time frame but "generally" it's ~ 90-120 days out.

Thanks Steve.

So basically they don't all become available on a certain date, the dining may open at one time and the spa at another? I guess it's not like I won't be on the site checking constantly anyway hahahah, now at least I'll have a reason. Thanks for the info! Jim

Thanks Steve.

So basically they don't all become available on a certain date, the dining may open at one time and the spa at another? I guess it's not like I won't be on the site checking constantly anyway hahahah, now at least I'll have a reason. Thanks for the info! Jim

Yes....things open at different times....it has been my experience that specialty dining opens before say entertainment reservations open.

Don't know about spa...but I have seen specialty dining open as far as 6 months out. There appears to be no exact set time frame but "generally" it's ~ 90-120 days out.

Today is a good day to check. How far out is based on the date of your cruise. My experience leads me to believe at the beginning of the month they open up another block of reservations. If your cruise sails on the first of the month, the lead time is less than that of someone who leaves on the 30th even though they may open up the same day.

My perception, which could be totally wrong, but I've seen this in other aspects of how RC does business, is that a person has a stack of these two do on his desk and when he finally gets around to it, he/she does a bunch at once.

This is a good reason to join the roll call group for your sailing. No matter how often you check, it will open up right after you check. ;) As soon as anyone in our group found something open they spread it to the rest of the group.

Yes....things open at different times....it has been my experience that specialty dining opens before say entertainment reservations open.

I will add that I BELIEVE from my questionable memory that some of the specialty restaurants are available earlier than others. I think I remember people on my cruise booking 151 sooner than I could Chops.

Sailing Allure Feb 26 and entertainment and specialty restaurants opened up in October! Some CCers chattered about how a block of sailings opened up on the same day. I was happy to get in and reserve as I had never been on a cruise that had to reserve entertainment in advance. Keep checking! Also use the roll call for your sailing as that is where I read about it.

Archived