Walmart

Freddie222

It really depends on what you class as near, there are many shops of all kinds within a 10-15 minute drive of the port, but I would not say near if you were walking. If arriving at the port by car, then get whatever you need before entering the actual port gates, as most piers are some way from the port entrance.

What exactly do you want to shop for? There is many retail stores all up and down 17th street but no Walmart. There is a publix supermarket on 17th street as well. It would help to know what you need to purchase.

Looks like this is the closest Walmart to Port Everglades...about 6 miles from the port:

Walmart Supercenter

3001 North State Road #7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

:confused:That is closer to 12 miles from the port and not in a very nice area. There is also a Walmart in Hallendale about 10 miles south of the port. There is a Target about 7 miles north of the port in Fort Lauderdale. The closest stores to the port are Walgreens and Ross.

:confused:That is closer to 12 miles from the port and not in a very nice area. There is also a Walmart in Hallendale about 10 miles south of the port. There is a Target about 7 miles north of the port in Fort Lauderdale. The closest stores to the port are Walgreens and Ross.

I was going to suggest the Target.

Looks like this is the closest Walmart to Port Everglades...about 6 miles from the port:

Walmart Supercenter

3001 North State Road #7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

That was one scary Walmart... put Walmart into my GPS and that's where it sent me... was in and out in less than 3 minutes flat. I do not recommend going to that one!

That was one scary Walmart... put Walmart into my GPS and that's where it sent me... was in and out in less than 3 minutes flat. I do not recommend going to that one!

Yeah, the last time I shopped in that neighborhood was 22 yrs ago when the friend I was with had her wallet stolen right out of her purse by a crackhead in the few seconds that I wasn't watching.

There is a walgreens right on the corner before you turn into the port. As far as the walmart. Its kinda far!

That Walgreens sells EVERYTHING! You could buy your cruise wardrobe, a suitcase to pack it in, your passport photos, booze, camera, tolietries, etc.

Archived