Bridge Tours

kifler

Howdy gang!

Gearing up for a trip aboard Oasis (Feb 18th sailing) for a friend's bachelor party. Looking over some media reviews of the sailing, I noticed a hand-full of them did a bridge tour.

I was wondering if such an experience is available for us regular joes.

Howdy gang!

Gearing up for a trip aboard Oasis (Feb 18th sailing) for a friend's bachelor party. Looking over some media reviews of the sailing, I noticed a hand-full of them did a bridge tour.

I was wondering if such an experience is available for us regular joes

Bridge tours are available as part of a tour that is available that includes a number of crew only areas of the ship. However there is a fee involved. I believe normal free bridge tours are only available for Diamond + C&A members.

Howdy gang!

I was wondering if such an experience is available for us regular joes

Bridge tours are available as part of a tour that is available that includes a number of crew only areas of the ship. However there is a fee involved. I believe normal free bridge tours are only available for Diamond + C&A members.

Aw shucks, we've all only taken 1 cruise (3 years ago on Liberty). Fees are fine, we're expecting a hefty tab by the end of this song and dance.

D+, Pinnacle and suite (GS and above) guests are usually offered bridge tours (free). Basically, anyone with access to the CL can be offered one. We've done two, once on Explorer and last month on Freedom, both times we were in a GS.

Archived