What is the name of the song they use for line dancing during sail off

gam888

Thank you Tapi for your reply.

When we sailed on the Oasis in August, there was supposed to be a sail away event at the Aqua theatre but it was cancelled because of ??? I think it might have rained a bit. So perhaps that would have been the show that you described. Sounds awesome! Now we have to save up enough money to go on the Oasis or Allure again to watch that show. We really enjoyed the shop, although it costed us a small fortune! Carnival definitely have unbeatable prices! We are not party people at home but I have to say when we go on holiday, I would prefer to be in a livelier atmosphere than a serious one. You can participate or not participate in the fun it's up to the individual.

Thanks tamirpr, You are right as well. The Cha Cha Slide is the song they play on the Carnival sail off party, the Cupid shuffle is the song they play on the Royal Caribbean farewell party. The Cha Cha Slide seems a bit more complicated. More moves!!!

It is more moves..but so much easier..because all you have to do is listen and you will know how to do it..LOL. I love the Cha Cha Slide for that reason.

Wow! This sounds like so much fun. None of this was done on my RCI or princess cruises! I hope they do it on the Magic. I'm looking forward to it.

Not that I know any of these dances. . . I did know the electric slide years ago. . .

The Wobble is becoming more and more popular on cruise ships. On our June cruise it was played at least twice each night in the disco. Cupid Shuffle has been around for a while. I remember doing it every night on our 2007 Eastern cruise.

So, for those who want to stay ahead of the cruise lines, Cupid has a new dance/song out called the Love Slide. Caspar also has a new song/dance out called....... Wait for it........ Brand New Slide. Love slide is a nice dance, but the song is boring. Brand New Slide is not as crazy as the Cha Cha with all the change ups, but I like the song better, and the dance is more reminiscent of the Cupid Shuffle.

So happy dancing everyone.... I will see you in the disco and at the deck parties.

Bob

Archived