YEEESSSSS!!! Got Cabin 1400 on FOS!!!

gcvt

If that is the case, ddgleason will be disappointed to hear that, I'm sure :(

What is all that space that looks like the balcony?

I believe ddgleason was originally decribing 7688 not the other. 7688 is the balcony with the hole.

I believe ddgleason was originally decribing 7688 not the other. 7688 is the balcony with the hole.

Looking at the deck map is confusing. It looks like a huge area to the aft of 7682 and it looks as though 7688 has a normal sized aft balcony. But then there's another are between those two areas. I guess I see it now...I was confused by what looks like a partition on 7688's balcony.

We have been so fortunate to have this room twice on the FOS and absolutely love, love, love it!!! It is very quiet and the room is huge! The extra walk is really not that much. We also enjoyed this room because you just go down the hall, up one flight of steps and you're at the Windjammer. I hope you'll have a great cruise!!

Hi Terri. :) Maybe you would like to explain to the class what exactly the pole cabin entails. ;) We had the fortune of being in an aft corner cabin once right above Terri. Let's just say we had a lot of fun "sending" things back and forth between the balconies. ;)

Nancy

LOL, if I was at home I would attach a visual aid. ;)

And yes, we did have fun sending things, hee hee.

We have been so fortunate to have this room twice on the FOS and absolutely love, love, love it!!! It is very quiet and the room is huge! The extra walk is really not that much. We also enjoyed this room because you just go down the hall, up one flight of steps and you're at the Windjammer. I hope you'll have a great cruise!!

Ahh, we can't wait! Not too worried about the distance to the stairs and elevators, but it does look like a pretty good walk. Oh well, it'll help burn a few calories. We're very much looking forward to just having drinks on the balcony and watching the world disappear in the distance just like in Linda's picture...

264606_1930452938802_1166580511_31738238_3387418_n.jpg

Ha! Didn't seem to help much. When I got on the phone with Howard, who was very helpful, I was so worried someone else would snap it up! Even Howard was very surprised that this particular cabin popped up. He said that was very rare. I had my reservation up on my screen as we were talking, so as to have my res number handy, and he asked if I was "in the booking". I didn't understand what he meant but he was trying to tell me to log out so he could change my cabin assignment. I just wanted to hurry things along before someone else put a res on this room. We had a good laugh over that. I had another drink after we hung up and all was well. I'm happy :)

Many times Travel Partners (Agents) will make a booking as TBA just to hold a room until they can get guest's full names, decision to sail...etc. If the TBA booking is not "completed" in 48 hours the room will come back into inventory. Many TP's watch for this and you have to be fast...great score and enjoy! :)

Archived