4 day Triumph out of Galveston

Disneycruisers

I did a 5 day in Nov and had a very good time. My only complaint was the very slow service at dinner. We barely could get out of early dinner before the next people were waiting to come in for 2nd seating.

The waiters are surely overworked with too many people to wait on .. but this is fleet wide from what I read .. not a complaint about Triumph in particular.

I did a 5 day in Nov and had a very good time. My only complaint was the very slow service at dinner. We barely could get out of early dinner before the next people were waiting to come in for 2nd seating.

The waiters are surely overworked with too many people to wait on .. but this is fleet wide from what I read .. not a complaint about Triumph in particular.

Hello again FF! How can they have too many people to wait on? They seem to have the same amount every trip. Maybe they need a little multi tasking lessons.....

Hello again FF! How can they have too many people to wait on? They seem to have the same amount every trip. Maybe they need a little multi tasking lessons.....

That's right.....each worker has too many passengers to serve on each sailing. It's a chronic problem.

well hi there, so you are doing carnival now?? It was Voyager you were on right?? I just saw one of the waiters from Johnny Rockets from Voyager on Oasis.

I do think that Carnival has increased the number of people the waiters have to wait on in the past couple of years.

Archived