Traveling w/ 4 year old on Spirit

love4monsters

We are going on the 12/18 cruise out of New Orleans. For many years I have chosen not to fly but after flying to Vegas this summer, have seen the light! I have a few questions.

Does Southwest still gate check strollers? Does the Spirit have the bags service like the Pearl where they check your back to the airport? What night it the taste of the ship?

We are flying in the day before and hopefully going to the aquarium and finding some yummy po boys. My inlaws live in SW Lousiana so we have been to NO often. After our first cruise on the Pearl last December and being upsold to the 2 br suite, I will miss my awesome bathroom but am thankful we have a balcony. Cruise looks full so have given up on the fairy. Sigh............

Thanks!

Angela

We are going on the 12/18 cruise out of New Orleans. For many years I have chosen not to fly but after flying to Vegas this summer, have seen the light! I have a few questions.

Does Southwest still gate check strollers? Does the Spirit have the bags service like the Pearl where they check your back to the airport? What night it the taste of the ship?

We are flying in the day before and hopefully going to the aquarium and finding some yummy po boys. My inlaws live in SW Lousiana so we have been to NO often. After our first cruise on the Pearl last December and being upsold to the 2 br suite, I will miss my awesome bathroom but am thankful we have a balcony. Cruise looks full so have given up on the fairy. Sigh............

Thanks!

Angela

Yes, you can check strollers at the gate on Southwest.

Think that there is also the Bags program in place in NOLA. You have to make sure you meet the requirements of a flight after a certain time etc.

Archived