New Year's Cruise

jeffbook

We just booked a New Year's Holiday cruise on Eclipse as a joint Christmas present to one another. This is our first Holiday cruise. Can anyone comment on what Celebrity does on board to celebrate New Year's eve?

I asked this exact question awhile back:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1489842

Didn't get many answers but one person said that "There were parties in 3 or 4 different venues and each venue offered different types of music and dancing."

Hi Jeffbook - We are on the same cruise, Eclipse 31st Dec. Not sure what Celebrity does but NCL Spirit last year had a baloon drop in the atrium and free champagne and canapes for the countdown.

Come and join the roll call and also register for the connections party.

Hi Jeff - we're on that cruise too and I have posted the same question before with limited response. Via the roll call for the cruise I have discovered that NYE is not a formal night per se (thats the next night- the first sea day) but that people dress nicely and prepare to party. What the actual parties involve, I'm not sure. Whatever happens we are looking forward to it :)

Archived