Towels

CruisinCanine

You don't need to pack any towels from home at all.

They also have clean fresh towels for you to use at poolside. So it is not necessary to bring any with you from the cabin when you go to the pools.

As whitearrow said, you can take the pool/beach towels with you when you go ashore. After you return to the ship, there will be a rack to place the wet used ones. The stateroom steward should have replenished the towels while you're out of the cabin during the day. If not just ask him/her for new ones in anticipation of your next shore excursion or just go up to the poolside and help yourself. :)

I never have seen a towel rack inside the public areas of the ship for when you get back onboard. Maybe the reference was to your cabin bathroom.

I did see one. Perhaps they only put it out for Princess Cay. It was located right after the security clearance area.

There has been a bin to put the used towels on every ship when we were coming back for sailaway.

Last time we were at Margaritaville in Grand Turk a few Princess employees even came around as we were one of the last ones to leave and took our towels for us. I think they were looking around to see if any of them were left behind. There was someone else from the ship with them watching because I teased him that our Patters tell us to NEVER let anyone take our towels while on shore. He just laughed with us.

Archived