C&A inquiry response time?

Beachin2

On 11/8 I sent an email to the C&A folks (through the web site) questioning the non-application of an advertised perk discount on our October Jewel cruise. Sent a follow-up note on 11/29.

Other than the automated "we got your note" reply, have not heard anything back at all.

How long would you wait before escalating the inquiry to corporate? The original inquiry is pushing a month now.

On 11/8 I sent an email to the C&A folks (through the web site) questioning the non-application of an advertised perk discount on our October Jewel cruise. Sent a follow-up note on 11/29.

Other than the automated "we got your note" reply, have not heard anything back at all.

How long would you wait before escalating the inquiry to corporate? The original inquiry is pushing a month now.

I think I might call C&A (1-800-526-9723) to do a follow-up, verbal inquiry at this point.

If you really need something done, you need to call ... just the way it is ... personal contact trumps email, especially because your requests can be clarified if not understood.

I'd thought it would be easier for them to address since I'm sure the issue needs to be researched.

I emailed a complaint to them back when they were doing the point system conversion. They got back with me within a few days. It may have helped that I CC'd Adam Goldstein's office, but who knows.

I thought of that, but hate to use the big guns (or rather his staff) over +/- $30.

Anyone have an email address for a VP of C&A?

I sent them a question on 11-12 and got a reply 12-4 !! Very strange....they're usually on the ball and reply to previous questions in 2-3 days max.....I wonder if they're cutting staff like Corporate America is

Or, they know this might be a systematic overcharge ($30 x pax x # ships = Big $).

The lack of response has actually made it bigger than the +/- $30 (which is just a decent tip in my book).

I'll pursue it now.

Or, they know this might be a systematic overcharge ($30 x pax x # ships = Big $).

The lack of response has actually made it bigger than the +/- $30 (which is just a decent tip in my book).

I'll pursue it now.

Don't think of it as using the big guns. RCI wants to cut expenses.

If you have to pursue this issue to the top by going through 7 layers of B.S., just think of how much money you will save them by cutting out the middlemen. :D

I have worked at a place where office staff have argued with a customer for over two hours over a $2-$3 overcharge. Investigating, cross checking receipts, consulting other workers, and calling supervisors. Meanwhile the phones are ringing off the hook with other customers calling in trying to purchase stuff.:confused:

Archived