Problem booking Celebrity Relection cruises on Celebrity website?

durante

Does anyone know what the problem is on the Celebrity website, and if so is it just a temporary glitch? Four hours ago I was able to access details of the first few cruises starting October 2012, and check available rooms etc. But just now, I have gone in and done a search for Reflection cruises with no result. No problem searching for other ships.

I also checked our cruise online and the reservation was not listed anymore. So I phoned Captains Club and was told that there is a change to the sailing, the rep. did not know if it is the itinerary or sail dates and says that it will be updated on Wednesday. No one can do any booking or checking online until then.

The just posted on Facebook that they are making some "exciting new additions to the ship" and will open reservations once the new additions have been announced on Wednesday. Do they mean new additions to the design of the ship, or new itineraries? Hope it doesn't affect my B2B in December 2012.

Welcome to the crappy Celebrity website. It's the worst site of any major cruise line. What you experienced is the norm for that website. I have no idea why X doesn't do something about that site.

Nothing to do with the "Crappy" website:rolleyes:

If you attempted to make a booking on our fifth Solstice Class ship, Celebrity Reflection, we wanted to let you know we have very temporarily shut down the booking mechanism, only because we are preparing to announce this Wednesday some exciting new additions to that stylish ship. Bookings will re-open Wednesday, with the enticing new additions clearly visible. As always, we thank you for the interest and anticipation!

Archived