Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore

Cattie

Some thing I am looking at when looking for our hotel in Tampa.

Free shuttle-- at least from the airport. ( that can rack up some bucks taking a cab to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port)

another thing is breakfast- I would like some type of breakfast to get me through until I get my first lunch on the ship-- which might not be until noon.

Another important-- is dinner-

where will we dine.? does the place have something to eat at on property>?

I see the Crown Plaza is being offered for our week for $133.

wow. just not on the budget.

Some thing I am looking at when looking for our hotel in Tampa.

Free shuttle-- at least from the airport. ( that can rack up some bucks taking a cab to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port)

another thing is breakfast- I would like some type of breakfast to get me through until I get my first lunch on the ship-- which might not be until noon.

Another important-- is dinner-

where will we dine.? does the place have something to eat at on property>?

I see the Crown Plaza is being offered for our week for $133.

wow. just not on the budget.

They have a free airport shuttle. Also have a restaurant in the hotel plus plenty around. I'm not really worried about having to pay a few dollars for breakfast. Price of the room isn't to big, we're using points and it's 25K per night which is way better then what we paid last year.

My main concern is there's somewhere to go get water and liquor and some snacks.

My main concern is there's somewhere to go get water and liquor and some snacks.

yeah- thats a biggie too.

but if the hotel is not close enough=and you gotta take a cab to the port the next day-- ask to stop at the store-

can you carry alcohol on NCL?

yeah- thats a biggie too.

but if the hotel is not close enough=and you gotta take a cab to the port the next day-- ask to stop at the store-

can you carry alcohol on NCL?

There's 7 of us, I'm looking at a shuttle service. And no you can't, hence why I need to do this the night before.

There's 7 of us, I'm looking at a shuttle service. And no you can't, hence why I need to do this the night before.

but you can carry on soda? water on the ship is good- We carry on our own water bottle and refill it during the week.

(also an insulated coffee mug since the one on the ship is too small)

I am looking at Holiday Inn Rocky Point on a cruise package which gets me fromt he airport- shuttle to the cruise port. free hot breakfast

Will use the free shuttle to the mall to stock up on soda and go there for dinner. Much variety. you can use the free shuttle anywhere up to 4 miles

(for our week it looks to be about 129. per room

but you can carry on soda? water on the ship is good- We carry on our own water bottle and refill it during the week.

(also an insulated coffee mug since the one on the ship is too small)

I am looking at Holiday Inn Rocky Point on a cruise package which gets me fromt he airport- shuttle to the cruise port. free hot breakfast

Will use the free shuttle to the mall to stock up on soda and go there for dinner. Much variety. you can use the free shuttle anywhere up to 4 miles

(for our week it looks to be about 129. per room

Yes, you can carry on soda/juice and such. I'm looking at the HI also, but it doesn't seem like there's any type of grocery store or liquor store in the 4 mile radius.

I always bring a Tevis mug for DH and myself. I know the water is fine, but I sometimes want a bottle of water to pour some Crystal Light in and it's easier. HI is also sold out on cruise packages the date before our cruise.

Archived