Oasis: Looking for Pics / Video of the Flash Mob 11/19/11 Thanksgiving Sailing

moviegal

Hi! My friends and I were in the surprise "guest" flash mob during the Dreamworks dance party on the Thanksgiving Oasis of the Seas sailing (departed 11/19/11). My mother in law was supposed to be filming / photographing us and her camera batteries died!

I'm hoping somebody out there has a video of it or photos of the flash mob. Can anybody help me out? We were so disappointed that we learned that dance and then we have no "evidence" of it to show everybody back home.

Thanks if you have it!!

Ooh, I would love to see them! It was the one that took place during the Dreamworks dance party on the next to the last night (or the last night, I can't remember....vacation fog)! I'd still love to see them! I wanted "proof" to show our friends, ha ha ha. Is your album public?

Once a week, go to youtube.com and search using search terms such as Allure, flash mob, and November. If you don't get any hits vary up the search tearms a bit. There is a fair chance someone will upload one. I uploaded an HD version of the one from our cruise and it turned out quite well.

Archived