Allure of the Seas -Sailing Jan 15th -Any scuba divers on board?

Ruth

Are there any Scuba Divers on aboard The Allure of the Seas January 15th sailing date? I wanted to dive in Cozumel with a group that plans on diving that date at port. My husband isn't diving on the trip. But I still want to dive. I don't want to go with a dive company that takes a large group. Also didn't want to take a taxi to the location by my self. I've been to Cozumel many times. I know it is safe, but just not comfortable leaving without a group or my husband.

Anyone going diving in Cozumel Jan 20th while at port that day?

Anyone ever booked with Allure of the Seas diving? I am not thrilled about booking with a ship shore excursion. Worried it would be too many people on the dive. I would rather go with a small group.

If anyone has had this experience with a cruise ship please let me know your experience. I only did it one time in Cabo San Lucas. I wasn't impressed. Too many people on the dive boat. This was with Princess Cruise Line.

I usually book with a dive company on my own.

Anyone ever booked with Allure of the Seas diving? I am not thrilled about booking with a ship shore excursion. Worried it would be too many people on the dive. I would rather go with a small group.

If anyone has had this experience with a cruise ship please let me know your experience. I only did it one time in Cabo San Lucas. I wasn't impressed. Too many people on the dive boat. This was with Princess Cruise Line.

I usually book with a dive company on my own.

I went with a nice size group in St Thomas from Allure (12 I think)

I don't dive, but my husband did a dive in Cozumel through the Allure in May. I don't think there were that many people, maybe 10? 12 at the max. I'm sure he would have complained if more than that. He had a great time.

Archived