Thalassotherapy pool

Buranogal

Can anyone tell me if the use of the thasassotherapy is included in Aqua Class along with steam room and what other benefits other than dining in Blu for no extra charge. are we still allowed to eat in MDR and costs of speciality restaurants ie Murano etc. I believe the lawn club charges $40 each.

Can anyone tell me if the use of the thasassotherapy is included in Aqua Class along with steam room and what other benefits other than dining in Blu for no extra charge. are we still allowed to eat in MDR and costs of speciality restaurants ie Murano etc. I believe the lawn club charges $40 each.

They do not have a T-pool on the S class ships, they are only on M class. YOu are probably referring to the pool in the Aqua Spa area which is open to anyone on the ship although there are no children allowed. You are still allowed to eat in the Specialty restaurants even though you are in AQ. While in AQ, Blu is your designated dining room and replaces the MDR. You can however eat in the MDR on an as available basis, you will not have a seat reserved for you though. The other benefits of AQ are Persian Gardens and Relaxation room as well as getting free bottled water. All the benefits are listed on the web site.....

Don answered most of your questions. As for prices of the specialties:

Bistro on 5: $5

The Porch: $5

Tuscan Grille: $30

Murano: $40

Qsine: $40

Lawn Club Grill: $40

Once on board you can also purchase specialty dining packages that reduce the price. The specialty restaurants are very good, especially Murano, Qsine and Bistro on 5.

Thanx for replies That is disappointing then I was looking fwd to using the T pool :( Gee there is lots to look into Too late now deposit paid. Didnt know there were M and S class ships oh well I am sure we will still enjoy the cruise.

Thanx for replies That is disappointing then I was looking fwd to using the T pool :( Gee there is lots to look into Too late now deposit paid. Didnt know there were M and S class ships oh well I am sure we will still enjoy the cruise.

You can cancel and get your deposit back if you just made the reservation or rebook on one of the M class ships that offers the pool.

Archived