Ship(s) sailing to/from/out of Port Canaveral?

Avril

I'm trying to make a complete Port Canaveral sailing schedule (for watching the webcam, yes, I know I'm wierd). :o :D What Disney ship(s) sail out of Port Canaveral (either as an Embarkation/Debarkation port or just a port of call) and what day(s) of the week are they there? I like to know what I'm looking at when I take a look at the webcam!! :D

Thanks!! :D

The Disney Dream sails on Thursdays and Sundays, but then sometimes appears to throw in a 5 day cruise which changes all that. If this helps at all.

What day(s) would the 5 day cruises start and end then? Sorry, I know I'm being a pain in the a**!! :o

I see you're going on the Disney Dream, I'm going on the Carnival Dream!! Have a blast!!!! :D

What day(s) would the 5 day cruises start and end then? Sorry, I know I'm being a pain in the a**!! :o

I see you're going on the Disney Dream, I'm going on the Carnival Dream!! Have a blast!!!! :D

You'll love the Carnival Dream. I sailed her last summer with my DD and her girls. We had a blast.:D

I really hope so!! And we just booked the January 7th sailing as well so we're doing our 1st B2B, super excited!!!! I've only ever heard good things about the Dream (well, other than "The Smell" but that seems to be gone) so it should be great!!!!

Sent from my iPad

Archived