Cruise Director for Crown Princess

doubletree07

Anyone know who the CD will be on the Crown for January 14th?

Have read it might be Ron Goodman. Called Princess and was told it would be Lisa Ball. The phone rep. didn't seem to clear on that:confused: and I have read Princess customer service is not always correct. Thanks in advance.

Just got an e-mail from Princess saying that for our Dec. 24 cruise it is Lisa Ball. We are also on the week of the 17th, but I don't have an e-mail from Princess saying who the CD is for that week. I just looked to see if one was ever sent, and I guess not.

Ron Goodman was the cruise director this past week, but he told us he is moving to the Ruby Princess this week during its dry dock and for 2 more months. Then he is coming back to the Crown.

He was our CD on the Crown for our British Isles cruise this summer. I hope he'll be back to the Crown for our Caribbean cruise beinning Feb. 18th.

Also just returned from Southern Carib on the Crown. 2nd cruise with Ron Goodman. HE was very visable and approachable as were his team members (Sasha, Miko, Clint and Julio) but his deputy Chris on the other hand always seemed to be pissed off. Last year Ron's sidekick was Stuart (I beleive an English guy) and Ryan from Canada (who was a blast).

Archived