Recent Coral Cruisers - did you sign up for Sanctuary?

SanDiegoSue

Did you sign up for the entire cruise in the Coral Princess sanctuary? If so, did you sign up in the Sanctuary at their desk, or the Purser's desk, or elsewhere when you boarded? Did you go directly there upon boarding? And, was someone there to help as soon as you boarde3d?

I called Princess and they are giving me conflicting information. I asked this once before on CC and was told to go directly to the Sanctuary and someone would be there to assign me a lounger. But, I thought I'd check with anyone recently on the Coral, to see what they did and if a staff person was there as people boarded.

Thank you, and I appreciate your patience for my asking about this again.

Sue

Not that recent, I guess, but we booked the Sanctuary on the Coral in May. We headed straight there as soon as we boarded, and there was someone in the Sanctuary to help us. We wanted one of the 2 cabanas, and we got one! :)

Thank you!!!

That is very helpful to me.

I'm going to be running up there as fast as I can. I'd really like to get a cabana, or at lease something in the shade. If those are already taken, I'll probably have to pass on the Sanctuary....which would be really sad:(.

Sue

Is the inside pool area the same as the Sanctuary? I've been on the Coral Princess four times, twice to Alaska and twice to the Panama Canal.

One of my favorite parts of the cruises was going to the hot tub and lounging in chairs in the enclosed pool area.

Frankly, I do not like the "Santuary" extra cost promotion. I've avoided it on other Princess cruises. It isn't that I cannot afford it. It just irks me. Hey! I'm a turnip. Get some more blood out of me.

We were on the Coral Nov 22 - Dec 6. We went directly to the Sanctuary when we boarded and there were "Serenity Stewards" there ready to help and sign us up. It was worth every dollar!
what is the Sanctuary? is it a spot at the front of the ship to watch as you go thru the canal? thanks for any info

Archived