Question for anyone recently off the EPIC

Proud Dance Mom

Hi, my husband and I are sailing on the Epic in November 2012 with another couple and I want to proactively start to plan some stuff. I hope doing this will keep me from going stir crazy waiting for November to come.

Anyway......... here is my question. Could anyone let me know what time passangers were allowed off in St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Nassau, and what time the passengers need to be back on at each of the ports.

I greatly appreciate your replys. Thanks.

On last week's sailing the times were:

St. Maarten Arrival 8:00 a.m. - Back on Board 5:30 (sailing at 6:00)

St. Thomas Arrival 8:00 a.m. - Back on Board 3:30 (sailing at 4:00)

Nassau Arrival 12:00 p.m. - Back on Board 6:30 (sailing at 7:00)

Hi, my husband and I are sailing on the Epic in November 2012 with another couple and I want to proactively start to plan some stuff. I hope doing this will keep me from going stir crazy waiting for November to come.

Anyway......... here is my question. Could anyone let me know what time passangers were allowed off in St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Nassau, and what time the passengers need to be back on at each of the ports.

I greatly appreciate your replys. Thanks.

If you have the itinerary, it tells you exactly when you are in port. None of these are tender ports. You can safely assume you will be walking off the ship at those times or maybe a few minutes later. Have to be back onboard 30 minutes prior to sailing. It would be better to plan to be back one hour before sailing however.

Archived