Collapsable cooler on wheels?

lynyrd

After reading these boards I purchased a collapsable cooler on wheels. My question is do you just fill it up with your beverage of choice and send it up with your checked luggage or do you carry it on. I was just wondering because if you check it won't they be suspiciouis of what is in it? I don't plan on buying my beverages until we get to Miami so the airport won't be a problem. Just wanted to know if I need to check it so I can make sure a save one of the luggage tags for it.

Thanks for your help

lynyrd

The last 2 cruises I filled mine with 6 bottles of wine and a 12 pack of diet 7UP. They only seem to care I have tooo much soft drinks. One cruise they took 6 cans of 7UP away. They do not care how much wine you take as long as it is not opened. I know their web site says one bottle of wine, but they feel like they will get a cork fee in the dining room. Just take it with you right thru security. My wife always carries a large water bottle full of Vodka with her.

If one does carry it (or other things) as carry-ons, isn't it a pain to keep up with until the stateroom is available? Just wondering...

Hi mom:)

On the four cruises that I've been on, our stateroom has always been ready when we board the ship. (which is normally as early as possible)

Your checked luggage might not appear for some time, but you can roll your cooler right into your cabin.

Archived