Booked with TA - Access Cruise Info Online?

4hunters

Some good friends of our booked a cruise with us using a TA. I always book online because I'm a control freak and like to do all the research regarding an upcoming cruise myself. To each their own... :) Anyhow, they were wondering if they'll be able to access there boarding documents, luggage tags, etc. like I can since they've never had a carnival online account and their TA booked the cruise for them. Does anyone know?

Yes, once they submit final payment they can log on and access there booking info which will include edocs and funpass...If they need help, the TA can provide them the needed info they need such as booking /reservation numbers to access the online edocs

It doesnt need to be after final payment to access the booking. We booked with a TA for our first cruise and as soon as we gave our deposit she gave us the booking # and we could access the account online. The only difference is that you can not post payments through the carnival site because all of that must be done through your TA.

It doesnt need to be after final payment to access the booking. We booked with a TA for our first cruise and as soon as we gave our deposit she gave us the booking # and we could access the account online. The only difference is that you can not post payments through the carnival site because all of that must be done through your TA.

yes as long as you have your booking number, they can go on to carnival.com and create an account.

Archived