Some questiones about the Allure

Nachita

Hello, my name is ignacia, my parents and I booked a cruise in the Allure of the Seas, I have some random questions about the ship...(sorry If i make any grammar mistakes, my english is not the best)

First, this is a very random one, but very important, here in Chile we have certain types of power plugs, Ive traveled to some places here in Southamerica and I've noticed some different type...Here, we have the 2 rounded holes power plug, but i think in america they have the 3 rectangular holes one..All my electronics (hairdryer, laptop, camera charger) have the rounded ones, do they have both types on the ship??

Secondly...im the only one in the family who knows some English, there is no problem for me, but..will my mom and dad have some trouble?

Thanks

Most American appliances use a plug with 2 rectangular slots....there may be a 3rd hole but it's a round hole.....you should probably get some sort of converter for either US or European outlets....that's what the ship has.

Most announcements will be done in several languages....I don't think your parents will have too much trouble! Your English is wonderful!

If your parents run into problems go to Front Desk. There will be a translator available 24/7. Also the Compasses (daily thing with what is on the ship ie games movies ect) come in several languages and will be in the language they require. Your waiter/waitress will also be assigned with you in mind. Menus at all restaurants can be seen in several languages. The TV can be put into the language required as well.

The announcements are usually repeated in Espanol, and I found several staff who spoke Spanish in various venues because I wanted to practice my skills...you are far better at English than I am at Spanish, my dear...have a super duper cruise...you will LOVE this class of ship!

Archived