Valor 8231

smrn

Anyone have a picture? I searched and couldn't find one. We will have our 2 children and wondering how packed we will be. Does anyone know if this is similar to an inside on the Destiny?

Thanks so much!

Anyone have a picture? I searched and couldn't find one. We will have our 2 children and wondering how packed we will be. Does anyone know if this is similar to an inside on the Destiny?

Thanks so much!

Check with this OP. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1317531

They had 8231 a few weeks ago.

8231 will be exact what you had on the Destiny.

Carnival category cabins are the same across the fleet.

Difference here is Destiny allowed for a roll away.

The Valor will not.

Your best bet is to place the lower beds under the upper bed so you can have that middle of the floor space.

Its a lot of space considering what you get if those lower beds are put together-- your floor space is now the little wedge UNDER the upper beds where you gotta scrunch down to get out of bed, no floor space at all.

2049548570095049190ycftjk_th.jpg

How old are the kids>?

Thanks for the responses,

Serene, our kids are 5 and 11.

Have you done inside rooms with the kids?

We sailed the Pride in February with a 5 year old. That child needed a nap every other day. Cabin is nice for a nap coz it so dark.

But you will have no place to sit while they nap. You could take a nap too.:D

We have done outside, but not inside. And our 5 year old never naps! I wish she would sometimes!! :)

even on a cruise??

I was super surprised at our grand daughter. we spent the entire summer talking about camp and what she can do--- she spent 1.5 hours in there and never wanted to come back.

She watched every one of those shows-- (front row seats for her-)lol

she loved the past guest party. we went to the family friend comedy show- which was really lost on her though-- she laughed when other did--lol

she went to be rather late some nights and early mornings especially the port day.

Kids are so funny and really surprise you. My 11 year old will eat EVERYTHING on the ship! It's so funny...the stranger the dish...the more he wants it! And my 5 year old...she thinks if she closes her eyes, she will miss the cruise!

I think we will be okay in the inside room. Can my husband and son shower in the spa area?

Kids are so funny and really surprise you. My 11 year old will eat EVERYTHING on the ship! It's so funny...the stranger the dish...the more he wants it! And my 5 year old...she thinks if she closes her eyes, she will miss the cruise!

I think we will be okay in the inside room. Can my husband and son shower in the spa area?

Yes they can- as long as your husband is with the 11 year old they will be fine. Towels can be had in the spa area so no need to drag that from the cabin.

Showers in the gym are VERY roomy.

Archived