Healthy food tips on the allure?

Nachita

Hello!! this is my second thread in here, i want to again excuse myself for my not so great english...

Ok! I booked on the Allure with my parents on Feb, 2012. I've been reading some comments in here, and I have some questions about the food in there.

-Ive been reading about some free snack places or cafes, but most of the snaks ive read about are hot dogs, or pizza, or fried potatoes...Is there any free place to get some healthy snack? fruit, fruit juice, cereal bars maybe? Dont get me wrong, i like pizza, but eating pizza as snak 10 days in a row will kill my digestive system because im not used to that at all.

-Same thing with the main dinning room, how is the food there? should i get breakfast, lunch an dinner in there? or theres another nice place you guys could recommend me.

-About drinks...any recommendations about where to get juice, water or sodas? ...are some of them includded? and..should i buy the soda pack, juice pack or is more affordable to buy them on the ship.

-Can I bring my own water or drinks to the ship?

Thanks!!

There is healthy food to be found everywhere! The Park Cafe has salads as well as sandwiches. There is always fresh fruit in the Windjammer buffet. Lunch in the Solarium bistro is at no charge. Fruit juice is no charge at breakfast. If you want juice later in the day, take a glass or cup of juice from the buffet and put it in your cabin minifridge, as there is a charge for juice other than at breakfast.

Archived