Miracle - Deli sandwiches?

Colorado Kat

Off the Miracle about 2 weeks ago...I ate at the Deli almost daily...excellent sandwiches, just make sure they grill it long enough..a couple times they were barely warm, yet edible...The pizza was hit or miss...satisfied my hunger :)

I'm not a huge fan of the pizza either, unless it's 1am and I got a case of the munchies. But on our last cruise, it actually tasted better than previous cruises. The Calzone is definitely good, if you're willing to sit and wait for them to bake it. And the garlic bread is yummy too!!

Garlic bread very good as is the caesar salad.

Deli is great if you are a fan of cheap, pressed meat. They slice it thin and butter up toasted bread to cover up the nastiness, but if you ever see them pull out a loaf of "corned beef", it isn't pretty:eek:

Really????

I grew up in my parents deli...the Corned Beef I got in May was real corned beef...The Pastrami was real also...

Now the Turkey...well not sure...

We ALWAYS love the deli...nothing like 4o`clock Rueben

Pizza...well it does its purpose...nothing more than quench hunger

Really????

I grew up in my parents deli...the Corned Beef I got in May was real corned beef...The Pastrami was real also...

Now the Turkey...well not sure...

We ALWAYS love the deli...nothing like 4o`clock Rueben

Pizza...well it does its purpose...nothing more than quench hunger

Gotta agree with it being real. They may have ran out if they had to use press meat. I cannot stand the pressed stuff and would have tasted it. My reuben had a sauce spread on it but it wasn't just butter. It was tasty.

Some posters like to go around to various carnival threads and dump on carnival every chance they get.

Yes, carnival has made cuts, just as rcl and ncl have. Yes, the turkey is not the same as it was 10 years ago in the deli.

However, to go around to every carnival thread and say something negative as well as tell people that carnivals passengers are poor and ignorant must be very tiring.

Some posters like to go around to various carnival threads and dump on carnival every chance they get.

Yes, carnival has made cuts, just as rcl and ncl have. Yes, the turkey is not the same as it was 10 years ago in the deli.

However, to go around to every carnival thread and say something negative as well as tell people that carnivals passengers are poor and ignorant must be very tiring.

LMAO...some people...I knew it...those deli sandwiches are great...can`t fool me...:eek:

As far as cutbacks...yup...but not at the deli as that would be critical ...:cool:

Archived