How much more are you willing to pay for ...?

nimiq

On Carnival? $0

Carnival has a pricing structure that allows them to charge ridiculously low fares, but which banks heavily on onboard consumption to generate revenue.

Ridiculously low??? Compared to what???? Crystal Lines?? We paid more for our last CCL cruise in Feb than we did on RCI 2 weeks ago....."ridiculously low"???? How absurd.

I used to smuggle and at the end of the cruise I still ended up with a large S&S tab. Now I only drink onshore. You still have to see me smiling walking the hallways. But I was able to get that onshore for 25.00, instead of 75.00 on the boat. I wonder which cruiser CCL liked better.

Me it saves money, and I pay as I go. Instead of the shock at the end. But CCL looses and I still relax and have fun. They have priced themselfs out of what I am willing to pay and I really(other than sticking it to the man) have tired of the smuggling game. So who looses in the end. I have become another drain on CCL instead of a revenue source. I sleep ok at night with that. Have fun all. I am having a cheap homemade drink as I type. Ted:)

Archived