Questions re booking NCL

Bibble

I typically cruise Carnival, and know all their rules, but I'm looking at quickly booking an NCL cruise, but need some information (and can't call a rep at the moment), so if anyone can answer the following for me, I'd appreciate (I tried to search the site, to no avail).

Can I gather by the cancellation fee schedule that if I cancel over 75 days before the cruise, that I get my deposit back?

By reading the way that schedule is worded, is it safe to assume that if I change a name of a passenger more than 75 days out, that I also do not get charged any fee?

I also can't find, without going through a whole booking process, what is the deposit for a weekend cruise?

Thank you for any info you can give me. I'll have more time tonight to make calls, but I was hoping to get some answers sooner :)

I typically cruise Carnival, and know all their rules, but I'm looking at quickly booking an NCL cruise, but need some information (and can't call a rep at the moment), so if anyone can answer the following for me, I'd appreciate (I tried to search the site, to no avail).

Can I gather by the cancellation fee schedule that if I cancel over 75 days before the cruise, that I get my deposit back? Yes you can

By reading the way that schedule is worded, is it safe to assume that if I change a name of a passenger more than 75 days out, that I also do not get charged any fee? Yes, I think so

I also can't find, without going through a whole booking process, what is the deposit for a weekend cruise? I think 250 per person unless there is a reduced deposit special taking place.

Thank you for any info you can give me. I'll have more time tonight to make calls, but I was hoping to get some answers sooner :)

Still call and double check! Also, if you book through a travel agent, you might ask them the same questions as they might be a bit different.

coka

Can I gather by the cancellation fee schedule that if I cancel over 75 days before the cruise, that I get my deposit back?

If you are sailing 6 nights or more and you aren't in the Haven, it is 75 days. If you are sailing 1 - 5 days, it is 60 days. And the Haven has another whole cancellation schedule. If you are on a holiday sailing, the cancellation times are further out, 75 - 90 days.

y reading the way that schedule is worded, is it safe to assume that if I change a name of a passenger more than 75 days out, that I also do not get charged any fee?

As long as you are not in The Haven.

I also can't find, without going through a whole booking process, what is the deposit for a weekend cruise?

For a 2 night cruise, it is $50 per person. For 3 -5 days it is $100 p/p

6 - 9 is $250 p/p, 10 and over is $400. And the deposit for the Haven are different.

Archived