Latitudes, Tier Level perks ??

Luna'sMom

I am a Latitudes member and my next cruise will be my 7th on NCL. The latitudes rep told me that I am a tier 2 level but she did not know what that meant. I asked her if there was someplace that NCL outlines their program but she just referred me to their website and there is no mention of tier levels. Does anyone know what the levels mean, how many levels are there, and what additional perks can I expect, if any? Thanks

I am a Latitudes member and my next cruise will be my 7th on NCL. The latitudes rep told me that I am a tier 2 level but she did not know what that meant. I asked her if there was someplace that NCL outlines their program but she just referred me to their website and there is no mention of tier levels. Does anyone know what the levels mean' date=' how many levels are there, and what additional perks can I expect, if any? Thanks[/quote'] I'd like to know too. I've done 11 NCL cruises and never gotten anything different from when I had only 2 or 3 under my belt. Although I like NCL better than RCI, we're diamond members with RCI and we very much like their program for repeat cruisers. It's spelled out completely and you never have to wonder what the perks are.

I also would love to find out the answer to the question. I think NCL should spell it out a little better for us repeat cruisers. It's true that RCCL is easier to understand with the way they have their tiers set up. I would be on my way up to diamond status with RCCL already.

Shoreguy..... Do you happen to know the answer?

~~Debbie~~

Why didn't I think of that? Shoreguy knows everything!!

Sorry I forgot to stay in a Holiday Innn Express last night :D

In the past NCL has had no levels for Latitudes. You where a repeat cruiser or not. Part of the problem I believe was the lack of a valid passenger data base. Just ask those that had to find some proof the had cruised on NCL before.

I think it would a be a great move to offerr additional benefits to encourage repeat cruising. If the IT department has come up to industry norms perhaps they will.

I am sure that they have no record for at least half the cruises I have taken on NCL since 1989.

Maybe they have begun tracking and setting levels but have not yet decided on a program. We will all just have to wait an see.

I'd like to know too. I've done 11 NCL cruises and never gotten anything different from when I had only 2 or 3 under my belt. Although I like NCL better than RCI, we're diamond members with RCI and we very much like their program for repeat cruisers. It's spelled out completely and you never have to wonder what the perks are.

I have to agree. Freestyle is my prefered method of cruising, but I love the way RCI treats repeat customers. If RCI had freestyle or NCL had the RCI repeaters program, I'd be in heaven.

-Monte

Maybe they are working on creating a program similar to other cruise lines, because this was the first time I have heard of NCL having tier levels. I will try and get more info when I am on the ship in May.

I don't believe there are any tier levels. These was no mention of it in the package we received welcoming us as Latitudes members. It listed the benefits Latitudes members receive (which aren't very great).

I agree, NCL should really do something about their Latitudes program. It really needs an "upgrade" :)

Archived