Luggage Storage in San Juan?

micruiser12

When we return from our cruise on the Summit in February, our plane does not leave until mid afternoon. We do not want to take an excursion, but just want to hang around old San Juan until we need to go to the airport. Is there any place that would store our luggage for a few hours? If so, do you know the cost and location of this place? Any other suggestions regarding the luggage issue? Really don't want to wander around with 2 carryons and 2 larger bags of luggage for hours in San Juan or to go to the airport earlier than necessary.

I think years ago RCI used to have a place in OSJ to catch your breath and get a drink of water. I'm not sure they have it or if you can leave luggage but you might wonder over to their site and ask, after all they own Celebrity.

J & J

The RCI lounge/baggage storage stop was closed many years ago. It was great while it lasted. Barrachini is the only place I know of now that offers that service. You will need a taxi from the Pan Am pier.

Do not forget that SJU is a crowded mess on cruise days and try to arrive 2 1/2 hrs prior to your flight. First find the Ag inspection near the front doors and then on to your airline check in.

Archived