Several age groups.

Baileysmom

We are going to have a 8yr f, 11yr f, 12 m, and 13 year old male. The 8 year probably won't stay by herself so can she go to the 11 yr group. The 12 yr old will want to be with the 13 year. Are they strict about staying in the age groups? We will be on the Carnival conquest in Sept 2012.

They will usually be willing to move an older one down a group but very rarely will they consider moving up. Think of it this way - the 15 year olds in the group are NOT going to be pleased about having a 12 year old amongst them. When they go to school, are they not in different classes?

Mine is the 11 year old. She has no issues. The 8 year is a friends child traveling with us. Her parents don't think she will stay by herself. Mine did fine when we went a couple of years ago by herself. We all have different parenting styles. I know my 11 year old won't be willing to step back..thanks for the info. I'll let her parents know.

Archived