Cabin reviews for Diamond P/Baja 104

constantknitter

Three adults booked for Diamond Princess Alaska Cruisetour June 10 20012. We will tour first and cruise southbound for Vancouver in Baja Suite 104.

Is this cabin large enough for 3 to fit comfortably without falling over each other? We are on the Port side so we expect to have wonderful views from the wraparound balcony. I read somewhere on CC (read too much...can't remember where) that this is not a good balcony as something (?) from the bridge impedes the view.

If anyone has been in B/104 on the Diamond I would appreciate any and all you know about it.

Thanks in advance.

Constantknitter

A quick look would suggest you will be almost directly under the bridge. The view depends on how far the balcony wraps around. You will see into the Crew private area forward (their pool for one)

The room is huge.

Three adults booked for Diamond Princess Alaska Cruisetour June 10 20012. We will tour first and cruise southbound for Vancouver in Baja Suite 104.

Is this cabin large enough for 3 to fit comfortably without falling over each other? We are on the Port side so we expect to have wonderful views from the wraparound balcony. I read somewhere on CC (read too much...can't remember where) that this is not a good balcony as something (?) from the bridge impedes the view.

If anyone has been in B/104 on the Diamond I would appreciate any and all you know about it.

Thanks in advance.

Constantknitter

Don't worry about the view as you will see everything you want to see. Every view is a good one in Alaska. Have a wonderful time!

Thanks Essiesmom...you have taken away ALL my fears...clever of you to have taken pictures of cabins you weren't in...I am truly greatful...I was so afraid we would have an obstructed view and we paid way to much for that to happen...now I know the view from the balcony is perfect and I can put that worry to rest....thank you....thank you...thank you...now if I were just smart enough to email the pics to my traveling companions...never satisfied.

Thanks to all who answered...everything is helpful.

constantknitter

Archived