Southern Crossers II on the Breeze????

kelz66

I know...we can't make next month.

I hear ya.....but you never know...see who else pops up her...a potential room mate may come out of nowhere.

I'm very interested! And I'm a potential roomie for unattached womenfolk. I have impeccable references. :D

Happy New Year!!!! Been MIA for a while...but things have settled down and after a few emails from people asking if we would do another one, I gladly said I would see if there would be interrest in another Group Cruise.

Would there be any interrest in a group cruise on the Breeze doing the Southern Carribbean itin?

Apr 27, 2013....

8 Day Southern Caribbean from Miami, FL

Departs from:

Miami, FL

Aboard the:

Carnival Breeze

Ports of Call:

Grand Turk; La Romana, Dominican Republic;Curacao;Aruba

Let me know if you are interrested and I will gladly take the steps to see if we can get an official group going!!

:D

Hiya Paulie !

We would love to but are doind a TA and then on to the Baltics next Apr 21 !

I've wanted to try one of these group cruises with fellow cruise critic members and I have been looking at this ship and itinerary and so wanting to go..so what a better time than now ;) ....that being said we are definately interested.

looking for a 2013 cruise. Depends on the pricing though. But you can count me as interested.

I've wanted to try one of these group cruises with fellow cruise critic members and I have been looking at this ship and itinerary and so wanting to go..so what a better time than now ;) ....that being said we are definately interested.

Excellent!!

We picked later in the month this time...stop moving your conventions!! :(

TM's convention schedule:

April 25-27, 2013

April 24-26, 2014

April 23-25, 2015

I can't go before the convention, only after it. For some reason, they want me in the office during the weeks leading up to the big event. :confused:

Okay, now start planning for 2015 for me and I'll be there. I know The Rental misses you and Cookie.

Well, he mostly just misses Cookie, you are a bonus. :D

Talked to the hubby and we are definitely interested!!! There will be two of us, maybe three!:)

Cool!

TM's convention schedule:

April 25-27, 2013

April 24-26, 2014

April 23-25, 2015

I can't go before the convention, only after it. For some reason, they want me in the office during the weeks leading up to the big event. :confused:

Okay, now start planning for 2015 for me and I'll be there. I know The Rental misses you and Cookie.

Well, he mostly just misses Cookie, you are a bonus. :D

I'll take what I can get. :p

I'm here.:p Looks like we are holding our heads above water...barely. I guess this far out people are not even thinking about 2013 yet.:(

either way we will make this work sir. (btw, I really like your outdoor kitchen project)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Paulie! I'm interested! I feel like I haven't posted on here in forever! Possibly because I haven't!

I check in every now and then, but, never post anything..

Count me and Israel in!! That's the week of my birthday, so I have an excuse to book a cruise to celebrate!

Who am I kidding? I don't need an excuse to book a cruise!!!! LOL :p

Archived