Port Canaveral Hotels with free shuttle

luv2go1

I've booked rooms at the Radisson for Mar. 25th cruise. Read pretty good reviews here on the boards and Trip Advisor. A few folks not pleased, but I've found that's always the case. We were told by the hotel that the shuttle was $4.00 pp each way.

I'm trying to choose a hotel for a 1 night pre-cruise stay in March. We are flying, so we don't need parking. Any suggestions on area hotels with free or inexpensive shuttles? Thanks!!!

Are you talking about a shuttle from the airport to hotel in Port Canaveral? If so it is a 45-60 minute drive and there are no free shuttles.

If you are asking about a shuttle from a hotel to the ship, sometimes a taxi is cheaper and quicker.

I'm trying to choose a hotel for a 1 night pre-cruise stay in March. We are flying, so we don't need parking. Any suggestions on area hotels with free or inexpensive shuttles? Thanks!!!

We're cruising with you :D

We elected to stay at Country Inn & Suites - it has a free shuttle and breakfast in the morning. Can't give you a review of the hotel as this will be our first time staying there.

We elected to stay at Country Inn & Suites - it has a free shuttle and breakfast in the morning. Can't give you a review of the hotel as this will be our first time staying there.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites for both our Monarch Cruises last year. We were so impressed, we elected to book it for our group cruise this May too.

It is a step above most Country Inns. Great breakfast, Beautiful Pool, Great location. There is a Wendys within walking distance and several delivery spots, since you will not have a car.

It is the closest hotel to the port. We were the first people on and off the ship!

We were able to book this hotel through a third party for $49 and did a hassle free time share tour in exchange for the low rate. This comapny can easily be found with a Google search if you are interested in the presentation. Otherwise, their regular park n cruise rate is well worth the price and is comparable to others in the area.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites for both our Monarch Cruises last year. We were so impressed, we elected to book it for our group cruise this May too.

It is a step above most Country Inns. Great breakfast, Beautiful Pool, Great location. There is a Wendys within walking distance and several delivery spots, since you will not have a car.

It is the closest hotel to the port. We were the first people on and off the ship!

We were able to book this hotel through a third party for $49 and did a hassle free time share tour in exchange for the low rate. This comapny can easily be found with a Google search if you are interested in the presentation. Otherwise, their regular park n cruise rate is well worth the price and is comparable to others in the area.

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing. :) Can you give a more pointed hint on what to search for in Google?

Where are you flying into? There are 3 different airports that you could use, Orlando (MCO), Orlando-Sanford (SFB), and Melbourne (MEL). There are no free shuttles from any of these airports to Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach. Most of the shuttles from the airports will be through independent operators. Orlando (MCO) is the airport most commonly used and there are multiple shuttle services: Travel Lynx, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Around The Clock Shuttle, Mears Transportation, and Limosine/Town Car services. Do a Google search for the websites for some of these operators.

There are multiple hotels in the Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral area. The Country Inn & Suites and the Marriott Residence Inn are the two closest to the cruise terminals. They are both nice clean properties and include good breakfasts included in the room rate. I believe Country Inn & Suites has their own in house shuttle service to the ship (free I think). Most other hotels will have shuttles provided by indepedent shuttle companies that have a small fee you have to pay.

I can't wait.....59 days! :)

Thanks everyone, based on very good reviews here and on another site,we booked Country Inns and Suites. They offer a shuttle for $5 pp, which I felt was quite reasonable.

Country Inn is 1/2 mile from the ship. It would cost the same (or less) to take a taxi, and you can go anytime without having to wait for the shuttle.

i read you booked already.. just wanted to say the the radisson is great.. the have free shuttles and lots of them......

Just FYI.......beginning May 1st of last year the Radisson no longer has "free" shuttles. You must either book a Park/Cruise rate or pay extra. Same way with the Country Inn & Suites.

The terminal has started charging all these shuttles to enter so they are passing along the costs to us......:o

Archived