Greek Taxi - Paul is booked but his son Dimitris is available. Anyone use?

World Gallery

We decided to use Greek Taxi since they don't charge a deposit in advance (hard to find someone that didn't want a deposit). They are number one on trip advisor but all of the reviews are about Paul himself, none about his son Dimitris, who would be our driver/guide for the day. Has anyone use Dimitris with Greek Taxi? how was your day? We would book full day Athens. We have kids ages 11-17.

We had Dimitris a few years back. We had a good time, lots of good story, tried to each us a little greek, and pointed out attractions and history as we drove to and from port.

We decided to use Greek Taxi since they don't charge a deposit in advance (hard to find someone that didn't want a deposit). They are number one on trip advisor but all of the reviews are about Paul himself, none about his son Dimitris, who would be our driver/guide for the day. Has anyone use Dimitris with Greek Taxi? how was your day? We would book full day Athens. We have kids ages 11-17.

• 4 weeks later...

I am always so grateful for the wisdom of past travelers!! I've been researching our many ports of call for our August cruise on Crown Princess and love figuring out what to see at each port. There is a shore excursion offered by the cruise line for Athens that seems to cover everything I want to see, but it is $200 per person!! I now have the tools to create my own excursion and believe it may cost us less than $400. Thanks so much!!

Archived