A few questions regarding drinks

MissKIA

1. I have read that the canned drinks they serve are warm. Is the bottled water they serve also warm? I despise drinking warm water. hence....

2. Can you ask a waiter or a bartender for just a glass of ice without ordering a drink?

3. What is the time frame in which you can order bon voyage alcohol? Do you have to wait until just before your cruise, or can you order a month in advance for example.

4. What kind of juices are available 24 hours and not just at breakfast and are they only available at the buffet for free?

5. Can you get a bottled water with a drink coupon? Or are they strictly for soda?

1. I have read that the canned drinks they serve are warm. Is the bottled water they serve also warm? I despise drinking warm water. hence....Sometimes it is cold.

2. Can you ask a waiter or a bartender for just a glass of ice without ordering a drink? yes

3. What is the time frame in which you can order bon voyage alcohol? Do you have to wait until just before your cruise, or can you order a month in advance for example. When you have a booking #

4. What kind of juices are available 24 hours and not just at breakfast and are they only available at the buffet for free?

Juices are available on the Lido Deck in the am and through room service 24 hrs a day. They change the juices daily to give you a variety.

Thanks for your replies.

I realize that I can bring drinks on board and that the steward will bring me ice in my room. What I'd like to know is if the bottled water at the bar is served warm and if I can get a glass of ice from a bar or waiter if I am not in my room.

Thanks for your replies.

I realize that I can bring drinks on board and that the steward will bring me ice in my room. What I'd like to know is if the bottled water at the bar is served warm and if I can get a glass of ice from a bar or waiter if I am not in my room.

I've never bought a bottle of water at a bar, but when you buy a coke, they sell you the warm can and give it to you with a glass of ice. If you buy the soda sticker, they give you your soda in a glass/cup of ice, not the whole can.

1. I have read that the canned drinks they serve are warm. Is the bottled water they serve also warm? I despise drinking warm water. hence.... No the bottled water is cold. At least what they have at Deck '0' is.

2. Can you ask a waiter or a bartender for just a glass of ice without ordering a drink? You could but it is always available at the Lido buffet.

3. What is the time frame in which you can order bon voyage alcohol? Do you have to wait until just before your cruise, or can you order a month in advance for example. You can order BV booze for cruising anytime up to 1 or 2 weeks before sail date.. make sure to ASK for an e-mail confirmation.

4. What kind of juices are available 24 hours and not just at breakfast and are they only available at the buffet for free? Only at breakfast on Lido but 24 hrs through room service .. orange, apple, tomato and grapefruit.

5. Can you get a bottled water with a drink coupon? Or are they strictly for soda?The bottomless bubbles is only for soda or juices not water.

If you mean soda or bar coupons yes but the bar coupon would be wasted since the non-designer water is less than the amount paid for by the coupon.

I think I got it all in red, LOL

Archived